I'm Twittering!

    follow me on Twitter

    It just takes 5 minutes!

    22.3.09


    I've met a few people lately who are a little overwhelmed by life's little hiccups. They all wanted quick fix solutions to continue charging around at 100kmh everyday. Instead, what did I suggest they do? I gave them a slow fix solution! I shared with them the secrets from the best and most successful in the world who all take the first few minutes of the day to spend quality time with themselves.  That's right - it's such a simple thing to do and it's something we can all do isn't it? Start the day right by spending quality time with ourselves!

    Of course, most of us would say "I have no time", "I'm always running late", "too many things to do in the morning" ......  But what if it took only 5 minutes? I'm sure we can all spare just 5 minutes each morning to do a little deep breathing, a little reading, a little reflection and journaling.  5 minutes - that's all it takes and I know everyone can spare the first 5 minutes of the morning to get in touch with our best friend - ourself!  

    How does this work?  It's no different from warming up and stretching before vigorous exercise, or switching on the lights when entering a dark room, or making sure we have everything we need before we fly off on vacation.  In other words - it's all about preparation and your 5 minute ritual every morning will prepare you for the day to come.

    Once we do this (for just 5 minutes by yourself each morning 365 days of the year), we'll be so much more prepared for life's little hiccups and curve balls and surprises, wouldn't you agree?

    Dream It . Live It
    Jeff

    Posted by REV Training and Coaching at 3:56 PM

    1 comments:

    The 5 minutes gift was great! And I just read one more this morning, would like to keep reading and to see if I could reach another level when I finish the whole 101 ways. But with reading, I found more important about finding/ setting up a goal, otherwise, it feels like you don't know in which way to grow.. But can "To find the meaning of life" be my lifetime goal?

    Judy said...
    March 31, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Click here to go to the REV Homepage